These are my goals for 2014 – in no particular order. As usual, travel is on top of my list. In fact I booked a few plane tickets already – thanks seat sale! My new borrowed 2014 mantra from fliptravels: Book now, think later. I am excited for upcoming travels on the first quarter of the year. It’s been a while since I’ve seen snow. It will be my cousin’s first time seeing snow so we’re very excited! ^.^
1. Travel to at least 3 new cities in different countries I’ve never been to. – this used to be new countries but I figured that’s kind of far fetch but you’ll never know. I changed it to cities since that’s more doable.
2. Travel to at least 3 local destinations I haven’t gone to in my country.
3. Take friends or family on a trip.
4. Get together with my family.
5. Save up to buy a property in the future.
6. Build lasting relationships.
7. Health Goals: Run at least 2 times a week, exercise for 15
minutes everyday, eat more protein and less carbohydrates,
eat more vegetables and fruits.
8. Live by this power quote: “Doubt kills more dreams than Failure ever will”.
9. Set up a new business or find another source of income.
10. Learn Korean
11. Organize a charity event/volunteer to give back.
12. Have at least 10 unique dining experiences.
13. Start the process.
14. Plan one activity each month that I have never done
I hope I can accomplish all these before the year ends! ^.^