I forgot where I got the recipe. I just wrote it down on a piece of paper.
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
For the Filling
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose cream
- Preheat oven to (180 degrees C). Grease pan.
- To make crust: In a mixing bowl, mix together the butter, flour, and sugar. Scrape mixture into the pan and press against pan. Bake 10minutes.
- To make filling: In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar. Grate the rind of the lemon and add the rind, along with 1/4 cup of lemon juice, to the egg mixture. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of flour, the baking powder over the mixture. Add the all purpose cream until well blended. Pour the lemon mixture on the crust.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes, until filling is set. Let cool. Refrigirate for an hour before dusting with powdered sugar.